|Saturday is a huge day for craft beer events in and around San Diego County. One example is the beer pairing dinner with Firestone Walker and Urge Gastropub in Rancho Bernardo.|
Today San Diegans have a plethora of options for beer drinking other than just visiting the 120+ breweries in town. A few of those events benefit great causes, including Green Flash’s sixth annual Treasure Chest Fest, which raises funds for breast cancer charity Susan G. Komen San Diego.
Treasure Chest Fest promises to be multi-faceted, featuring 20+ restaurants & vendors, live entertainment to go with the luau theme, educational presentations, games & activities, meet-the-brewer sessions, a photo booth and more.
Here are more Saturday events, pulled from the West Coaster magazine’s event calendar:
– Pomegranate Green Tea (Beer To The Rescue) Release @ Kilowatt Brewing
– 91X BeerX Beer & Music Fest @ Liberty Station
– Bay City Brewing Co. First Anniversary Party
– Uncasked at UTC (Benefiting the San Diego Brewers Guild)
– Firestone Walker Beer Dinner @ URGE Gastropub Rancho Bernardo
– Beer 4 Breakfast w/ Second Chance @ Small Bar
– Avery 23rd Anniversary Celebration @ Machete Beer House
– Vegan Sweets Pairings @ 32 North Brewing
– Big & Small ABV Guided Tasting @ Benchmark Brewing
– Craft Brewed Comedy @ Mission Brewery