Join the businesses of South Park this Saturday, July 22, for our Summer Walkabout. Grab a bite at one of South Park's restaurants or bars and take a stroll throughout the neighborhood to visit all our unique retailers. Longer days give reason to Walkabout!
FREE trolley rides will be running from Juniper & Fern to the south end on Beech & 30th all evening.
Pick up the 2017 Summer Walkabout Guide at the South Park Info Booth on Juniper & Fern Street to see all the retail and restaurant specials in the neighborhood. Some highlights listed below!
* Warshaw Provisions GRAND OPENING! Live set from CREEPXOTICA as they celebrate South Park’s newest addition in creepy bossanova fashion.
* Bad Madge is offering 20% off to anyone in costume to celebrate Comic Con! Refreshments and El Caballero playing guitar outside the shop all night long.
* KINDRED with be mixing up a complimentary summer punch for all those who dare to consume it's nubilous inventiveness.
* West Grove Collective will be hosting local author Kristin Rockway for a book signing of her book, The Wild Woman's Guide to Traveling World along with trunk shows from Studio Maureen and jewelry maker Suzanne Morgan.
* Graffiti Beach will be offering complimentary cocktail tasters by Nostrum and featuring trunk shows by Hex backpacks and Salt + Stone all-natural sunscreen.
* Hale Productions will be hosting a complimentary summer themed photo booth at their studio.
* Gold Leaf will be serving up palomas all night long while hosting Viva Pops outside the shop!
* Woof and Purr is having a meet and greet with Surgeon Dr. Paul Farrell and serving up popcorn for the people, treats for the pets, dragon rides for the kiddies and pinball for everyone!
* So Childish will have a face painter and hosting a lemonade stand complete with treats from 6-8pm.
* Grant’s Marketplace with be serving up pretzel bites with a housemade cheese sauce.
SELFIE CONTEST #southparksd
Show us your best shots.
Post your pic showing us how you enjoy the Walkabout on Instagram with #southparksd and tag @southparksandiego! We'll pick our favorite pic and the winner gets an awesome collection of gift cards to some of the great South Park restaurants and shops.
Pro Tip: Some of the stores and restaurants offer special discounts for #southparksd selfies. Be sure to ask while you shop!
Walkabouts are produced by the South Park Business Group, with financial support from the City of San Diego's Small Business Enhancement Program. SouthParkSD.com